The concierge duties are many and varied. Finding the right staff for a pivotal role can be difficult if an organisation does not screen and identify key qualities. Tactical Division have the experience in finding, screening and deploying the right personnel with great customer concierge abilities.
Being a concierge is one of the most prestigious careers in the hospitality industry. The responsibilities are diverse, and depending on the site can range from overseeing the administration of the clients services to personally seeing to the special request of the clients and site guests.
Here a just a few of the fundamental concierge duties
- Greeting guests at the front desk with a friendly and pleasant demeanor.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Answering guest inquiries about the surrounding areas as well as the site itself
- Handling special requests from guests
- Interacting with personnel from other departments
- Inputting data
- Well groomed
- Impeccably dressed
- Looking sharp
- Speaking clearly and fluently
Tactical Division have supplied concierge personnel to many orgnisations across Australia and continue to do so successfully as a result of knowledge and experience for more information on how a concierge service can benefit your organisation please call 1300 685 850